About the Instructor
Tash Courtenay-Smith is the CEO and co-founder of Bolt Digital.
In 2017, she became one of 8 founder trainers selected to deliver Facebook training as part of their 'She Means Business' campaign for SMEs and entrepreneurs. She has since helped train over 10,000 business owners on behalf of Facebook.
Do you want more visibility, media attention, to stand out from the crowd, build your brand and to be seen as the BEST in your industry.....
EVERYONE I work with talks about being more visible, being seen as more capable, reaching more people and getting that stamp of credibility and flood of clients that being on TV and in the media gives them. They all ask me
- How can I be more visible so that I can get more clients and opportunity?
- How can I be more known so that I can get more leads for my business?
- How can I raise my profile (or raise the profile of my business) so that I can maximise my opportunities?
- How can I get on TV so I can reach my ideal customers en mass?
- How can I get coverage in newspapers and magazines for FREE?
I know exactly how this is done, from almost two decades working as a journalist then publicist, AND having to build my own profile as a business owner.
As well as the coverage I've generated for my clients, I've secured coverage for myself in dozens of media outlets, been featured in a channel 4 documentary and even became a regular newspaper reviewer on TV.
In my course, Get Yourself Out There, I’m going to be teaching you step by step how to get mass exposure for yourself and your business, both online and in the mainstream media.
I’m going to show you how to raise your profile online and in the media, how to get more recognition and explode your career WITHOUT paying an expensive PR and WITHOUT feeling awkward or self-conscious.
We’ll be covering everything from preparation for promotion, your digital exposure strategy, your mainstream media strategy and crucially, how to make, step by step, compelling pitches to journalists.
By the end of this course you will know
- How to position yourself as an influencer.
- How to present yourself more authoritatively to the audience and customers you already have
- How to become a magnet for journalists and the media.
- How to have journalists approach you and ask you to be featured in their articles.
- How to identify publications and media outlets you'd like to be in, approach journalists with ease and pitch successfully.
- How to use local and niche media to your ultimate benefit.
- How to ride the news cycle to make getting publicity easier.
- How ALL of this has a cumulative, circular effect helping you build your audience, authority, positioning, opportunity and customers.
And you'll be able to enjoy
- A flurry of leads into your business.
- The flood of clients that result from mainstream media coverage.
- Your competitors looking at the brand you're building and wishing they knew what you know.
- Becoming a 'go-to' person who journalists ASK to interview.
- Being seen as the celebrity and leader in your industry/niche.
Click the button above to sign up for Get Yourself Out There right now.