About the Instructor
Tash Courtenay-Smith is the CEO and co-founder of Bolt Digital.
In 2017, she became one of 8 founder trainers selected to deliver Facebook training as part of their 'She Means Business' campaign for SMEs and entrepreneurs. She has since helped train over 10,000 business owners on behalf of Facebook.
The Bolt Academy is an intensive 6 week programme designed to kick start your digital marketing efforts and empower you with understanding of social advertising.
We will help you create your roadmap to measurable results as well as giving you access to the expertise of the Bolt Digital’s team on a mentoring basis.
As an agency, Bolt Digital generally work with clients who have minimum annual revenues of £1m, and on a retainer basis, providing a fully outsourced digital marketing solution.
We understand that for some prospective clients, committing marketing spend to a monthly retainer in the early stages of their business’ growth is not comfortable, which is why we’ve developed The Bolt Academy.
Each month, we accept a select number of business owners into our Bolt Academy where we train and support them to build their own marketing funnels and run their own Facebook ads.
Our Academy places are limited and we only accept those we’re confident have a product or service that is viable for social advertising, as well as being scalable as a business.
Through the Bolt Academy, we’ll empower you with the tools and wisdom you need to build and run effective marketing funnels for your business for the long term.
The Bolt Academy contains
- 36 concise training videos to empower you with knowledge as quickly and succinctly as possible.
- Over 2 hours of video training
You will also receive the following bonuses
- Bonus #1: Ecommerce swipe files for 7 ‘MUST HAVE’ automations.
- Bonus #2: How to read ads manager.
- Bonus #3: Guide to naming conventions for best practise campaigns.
- All Academy students are supported as they create their very own unique ‘Facebook funnel’ map containing the exact ad campaigns they need to build and the audiences they need to create, test and train Facebook in.
- All Academy students also receive a personalised ads calculator to enable them to understand how to project investment and results.
AND....MENTORING IS THE DIFFERENCE THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- All Academy students are booked in for bi weekly one-to-one mentoring sessions over a period of 6 weeks (3 sessions in total) to ensure your ad account is set up properly and help you optimise and interpret your results for success. We can cover a broad range of topics surrounding integrated marketing campaigns during mentoring but most people choose to focus on
- Getting ad accounts set up properly.
- Building their marketing funnel.
- Learning how to interpret the results and understanding how to spot where the funnel is failing or succeeding.
- Improving website conversion.
- Supporting their campaigns with other marketing activities.
- Learning how to further optimise results.
- Three three types of audience that exist on Facebook
- How audience insights can help you learn more when considering interest based targeting
- 2 key things to understand when building custom and lookalike audiences
- Setting up custom conversions
- The Bolt Digital custom and lookalike audiences to set up and test
- Your Facebook funnel campaign, adset and ad structure
- BONUS: Best practise ads manager naming conventions for campaigns & adsets
- The Facebook Advertising 'Bear' Algorithm
- Building your funnel from the bottom up (presented by Bolt Digital's ads manager Antonio)
- Making a decision about campaign optimisation objectives
- Setting up your product catalogue in your Shopify store
- How to read ads manager
- Your customised column set up
- Using time views to monitor campaign success
- Understanding & measuring ROAS for ecommerce brands
- How to know when to scale ad budget
- Ecommerce ads calculator demonstration
- Ecommerce ads calculator download
- Lead generation ads calculator demonstration
- Lead generation ads calculator download